Some time ago I made a review on Belleme Cosmetics’ Not The Same Tint
which I really liked. Before Christmas Abbamart
-who is selling Belleme Cosmetics
– had a free shipping event. Since I really wanted to try the lip crayons they have I grabbed my chance and ordered finally Belleme Cosmetics Get Your Crayon in shade “Bad Girl”
. I also ordered a gel eye liner, but this will be reviewed another time. First, let’s have a look at the crayon:
So, this is again a lip crayon :D It has a clear plastic cap and works with a twisting mechanism, which I like a lot, because you don’t need a sharpener at hand. The design is simple, but the cute font they use on the crayon packaging gives it just the necessary amount of individuality to not get boring.
You can choose between 5 different shades on Abbamart’s Online Shop. The description for “Bad Girl” on the page says:
* Belleme’s trend-setting lip crayons express pure, vibrant color with a single swipe
* BAD GIRL gives irresistible attitude with a deep rich burgundy
* Creamy texture glides effortlessly on
* Perfect for creating two-tone lips with your favorite lipstick (see below for our favorite match!)
* Gives lips long-lasting moisture and softness
* No need to search for a sharpener – convenient twist-up base pushes up the crayon right when you need it
Ingredients: Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate / Hexastearate / Hexarosinate, Lanolin, Polyethylene, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, BHT, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Red 201, Yellow 4, Red 218
As you know, I love burgundy and red lip shades, so I was really happy about finding this crayon. The swatch of it is greatly pigmented and it has a smooth feel while applying. ♥ That’s exactly how a crayon has to be in my eyes.
The color stays quite for a couple of hours, let’s say up to four, if you are not excessively eating and drinking. And the stain also stays on your lips a bit, which is because of the dark shade, I guess. It also doesn’t make my lips go dry, which is a plus! All in all, I don’t find anything negative about this lip crayon and I totally love it ♥
You can get this at Abbamart
for US$ 9.00. They don’t offer free shipping unfortunately, but if you have a look at their facebook page, you might have the chance to read about free shipping events.