// KBEAUTY / GUESTPOST //
Hello and Happy New Year! Hope everyone is enjoying 2015 thus far. My name is Chie and I am the blogger behind The Brown Eyed Fox. My blog is focused on Asian beauty hauls, reviews, giveaways, unboxing, skincare and makeup tips, etc. Currently, I am a bit obsessed with everything KBeauty! Today, I want to introduce the coveted Korean beauty brand, Skinfood, and also share with you my top five favorites from this cosmetics line. Thank you Fräulein for this opportunity to write a post on your blog!
Like mentioned previously, Skinfood is a South Korean makeup and skincare brand that is headquartered in Seoul, Korea. The main concept of the company is to create products with nutritional values of food. The company motto is “food that is good for your health is also good for the skin.” Throughout the world it has over 967 stores! Skinfood is present in nine locations in the United States. The brand produces various lines that focus on skincare, body care, hair care and makeup products for both men and women.
My favorite items from Skinfood mostly consists of skincare products. While using their skincare line, my skin has never broken out and I have been satisfied with majority of their merchandise. These are my top 5 products from Skinfood:
- Vita Tok Lipstick | OR01: Beautiful coral/orange shade that is pigmented but on the sheer side. It is not super opaque but also not super sheer. I love this shade but also am enjoying it’s formulation. It is very easy to glide on the lips and is a perfect color for the spring and summer.
- Carrot Cleansing Oil: This favorite cleansing oil does not contain mineral oils, parabens, dyes, alcohol, animal-derived ingredients, artificial fragrances and benxophenone. It’s deep cleansing without stripping your skin of it’s moisture. After removing all my makeup with this oil, I use a cleanser along with my Clarisonic.
- Point Make-up Remover | Rose Shake: If I have a very tough waterproof mascara and/or eyeliner to wash off, I use this makeup remover. I just shake it and dispense it onto a cotton puff. I gently rub it over my eyes then I use the Carrot Cleansing Oil on my eyes and face.
- Platinum Grape Cell Toner: This is the perfect premium toner at night for my combination skin during the winter time. For some reason, my skin has been more dry than other winters. I am definitely needing products that lean towards hydration. But this toner also supposedly firms the skin and has anti-aging benefits. Grape cells help regenerate skin cells, firming skin from the inside out.
- Hydro Fitting Snail Mask Sheet: I cannot get enough of this sheet mask! I should have bought more during Skinfood’s Black Friday and Christmas sale! A couple weeks ago, I wrote an entire post on my love for this coveted snail sheet mask. Check it out here.