Here is a review for Missha’s Cream Chocolate Latte Cleansing Foam. I knew I had to buy it, since it was cheap and claimed to be with chocolate scent. and I can tell you, that it smells so delicious!*_*
There are two more Cream Latte Cleansers, one with Green Tea Latte and one with Strawberry Latte. Honestly, I’d love to try all of them! I decided to buy the Chocolate cleanser in the end, because the description says, that it is moisturizing for dry skin.
Creamy chocolate latte flavour
1. Cleansing foam that contains chocolate latte that provides vitality and nutrition to the tired, dry skin.
2. The chocolate latte provides abundant nutrition which prevents skin aging and loss of vitality.
3. Soft, smooth lather like latte moisturizes the skin even after wash off
– Contains 516mg of Chocolate latte
– Chocolate contains polyphenol that vitalizes the skin.
– Minerals, protein and daily fat moisturizes and soothes the dry skin.
how to use:
1.Take an appropriate amount on the hand
2.Apply over the face as if massaging
3.Wash off with lukewarm water
The product description on the tube is Korean only. The package design is simple but cute. I like the white tube with the ornaments and the little cup on the front. The foam cleanser comes in a tube, a pump would have been easier in application, but this is okay, too.
The product itself is a brown-shimmering, fluffy cream with turns into foam once you wash your face. This is a very mild cleanser and won’t remove heavy eye or lip make-up. Actually, you should not get this into your eyes because it stings as hell :D (I did….~_~)…apart from this, it feels and smells great. The scent is like hot chocolate, a mixture of milk and chocolate. ♥ The foam has a nice, soft texture. If you wash it off you feel how your skin was cleansed and it feels squeaky. If you dry your face it doesn’t feel squeaky anymore, but simply soft and clean and smooth. It does make my dry skin feel drier, but in a way moisturized. I really like to use this cleanser. Especially in the morning, when you don’t have a lot of make-up on your face. The scent is so heavenly, it makes me a feel happy and gives me a good start daily :)
The tube contains 172 mg and costs
– US$ 10.44 at W2Beauty (free shipping option)
– 3500 Won at testerkorea (shipping depends on weight)
– US$ 6-11 at ebay (plus shipping eventually)
This cleanser is also available in a set of three, if you want to try all of them ;)