Here is a review for Etude House Color My Brows in color Rich Brown. I have pitch black eyebrows and they are naturally very dense. Since my hair is dark brown, and usually I’m coloring them in lighter brown shades I wanted to achieve a slightly brighter eyebrow color. I was eyeing this product from Etude House therefore since it is available in 3 shades: Rich Brown, Red Brown and Light Brown (EDIT: available in 5 shades by now).
Here is the product description and advertorial picture from Etude House
What it is:
A mascara only for eyebrow to keep its layer neat and give natural but urbane colors.
What it does:
– Hide dark & black brow: Providing natural and clear brow colors by hiding its own dark color.
– Easy & Quick brow coloring: Quickly dried to make brow layer and color fixed even while re-applying.
– Brow care: Allantoin, Beeswax, Carnauba wax provide nutrition and moisture on skin and brow.
#1 Rich Brown: For dark hair such as black or dark brown
#2 Light Brown: For bright hair such as blondie light brown
#3 Red Brown: For red-ish hair such as wine, red brown
#4 Natural Brown: For bright hair such as natural brown
#5 Blondie Brown: For very bright hair such as gold, blondie brown
How to apply
– Lightly touch eyebrow in the opposite direction of eyebrow to layer color.
– Comb towards eyebrow layer to make them neat. Make brow head’s layer to stand.
– In case of lack of eyebrow hair, use eyebrow pencil to make eyebrow line first and use Color My Brow: It makes naturally clear eyebrow.
As you can see from the picture below it looks like a mascara brush. You can easily color your eyebrow hair using the brush. The packaging is simple, but yet feminine and girly with the scallops and pink. It does a good job in coloring my black hair to a dark brown.
The color is matte on the brows and I could create a discrete brighter color of my brows without looking too unnatural. At the beginning you have to be careful not to color the skin around your brows, but even if you do you can correct it easily with a Q-tip :D The only thing I have to remark (at least with my natural dark brows) that it wears of during the day. In the evening the brows look darker again. the bottle contains 4.5 g and costs around US$ 7.80 at the Etude House Official Store
. You can find this product on W2Beauty for US$ 9.24
. If you use my link or the sponsor code 088505
for registration at W2Beauty
you’ll get a 5.00 $ voucher after registration.