Here are the last empties I’ve got for you from 2014. I also changed the design of my product graveyard cover image. Hope you like it :D I’m still not sure if this will be final though. Now, have fun reading about my emtied products for the last two months (I didn’t keep sheet masks and other masks, and also no sample sachets…it would simply be too much…and also too messy ;)
1. Laneige Waterbank Essence: Repurchase? Yes, if I can afford it XD
A very nice and moisturizing essence. A pitty Laneige is quite expensive, otherwise I would have bought the fullsized product already. A review is upcoming.
2. Nivea Soft Milk: Repurchase? Yes.
I bought this a couple of times and since it is cheap and locally available I would always get another one when needed.
3. Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumescara: Repurchase? Yes, but I still want to try various different asian mascaras first.
A volumizing and lengthening mascara. You can turn it and change the amount of mascara on the brush by rotating in three steps. See my review >>here<<.
4. Tunemakers Original Moisture Lotion? Repurchase? Yes, but I have a lot of new toners to test first.
This water based toner has a light acid pH and not many, but good ingredients, like hylanoronic acid, honey, ceramide and collagen. If you love products with few ingredients which are natural you should check out Tunemakers. Read my review >> here <<.
5. Anatomicals sud the lot of you get lost grime body cleanser: Repurchase? No.
Nothing special about this body cleanser to be honest. The scent wasn’t spectacular either.
6. Dita von Teese Rouge Shower Gel: Repurchase? Yes!
I told you already how much I love the Dita von Teese Rouge Body Lotion and Perfume and I do love the shower gel, too. The scent also lingers quite some time on your skin and is amazing! Love it ♥
7. Lush Sugar Scrub: Repurchase? Maybe.
This scrub was really nice, but I don’t like the packaging because it has no protection for the scrub. If you do not put it in another container it will melt away in the shower as soon as it gets wet. The scent was nice though and the grains did a good scrub on my body.
8. Shiseido Ibuki Softening Lotion: Repurchase? Yes, but it is too expensive…
I really like the scent of the Ibuki line and this softening toner really softens the skin. I did like using it, but it is too expensive to be rebought atm.
9. Donginbi Donginbidam Red Gingseng Aqua Oil & Red Ginseng Aqua Pack Essence: Repurchase? Yes and No.
This set was part of Memebox Oriental Medicine and from the two products I really liked the Aqua Oil better, which was a watery and ungreasy facial oil. The essence was okay, but nothing special. I think this is more on the expensive side which is why I would not repurchase it. Other than this it was an interesting line and brand. Review is upcoming.
10. Avène Cleansing Lotion: Repurchase? No.
This mild cleansing lotion unfortunately didn’t remove makeup as I expected. If you have gentle skin you will like it, and if you don’t wear makeup you will like it, too. Other than that it is not really useful.
11. Hairich Vedacell Hair Program Shampoo: Repurchase? No.
This herbal shampoo was part of Memebox Global No. 8 and it targets hair growth and vitality, similar to the Damoae Therapy Shampoo. I liked the effects from the Damoae shampoo better and my hair was softer after washing it. If I would go for a herbal shampoo, I would go for Damoae.
12. Declaré Anti- Irritation Serum: Repurchase? No.
I was not convinced by this serum, especially compared to asian serums I tried. It was too sticky, when applied alone! But the application with included pipette in the cap was nice and the scent was pleasant, too. And it did a great job in moisturizing the skin. Read my review >> here <<.
13. D’Ran wonder Serum: Repurchase? No.
This serum is packed with great ingredients used in traditional korean and chinese medicine. I liked using it and it had a nice and calming ginseng scent. Read my review >> here <<.
14. Etude House Aloe Moistful Soothing Gel: Repurchase? Yes, or maybe another aloe gel
The Etude House aloe soothing gel comes in a convenient pump packaging, which was the reason for me to buy it. It is soothing and refreshing for face and body and perfect for warm weather. I could imagine buying another Aloe gel for summer. Read my review >> here <<.
15. MAX Clinic Caviar Massage Oil Form Cleanser: Repurchase? No.
I had high hopes for this cleanser since it sounds very luxurious, just from the name. I didn’t like the citrus scent and it was not the best oil cleanser I encountered. Read my review >> here <<.
16. Missha Vita M BB Cream Moisture: Repurchase? Maybe.
A light BB cream with a glowy finish. I love Missha BB creams, but the Perfect Cover BB is still my favourite. Read my review >> here <<. Anyways, I could not repurchase it at the moment because I have too many BB creams :D